Frequently Asked Questions


Does Vino Vice provide armed security services?


Vino Vice (VV) does indeed provide armed security services to its client base. A good portion of our security guards carry licenses for armed security services. Please call us to discuss your specific needs.


What event security services does your organization provide?

  • Vino Vice, Inc. provide exemplary event security services including the following:
  • Site security
  • Event security
  • Parking and traffic control
  • Crowd management
  • Security operations planning
  • Site inspections and recommendations


Can you support event security services outside of the Paso Robles Wine Region?

Vino Vice, Inc. can support event security services outside of the Paso Robles area. Travel-related costs and expenses will be factored into the proposal upon request for services


Can you support large events? How many guards would we need?

Vino Vice, Inc. is strategically designed to support both small and large events. We staff a wide variety of security personnel so that we can be flexible in supporting the needs of our clients. We typically recommend one guard for every 80-100 guests. However, this will vary based on the type of event and property layout. Please call us to discuss the details of your event.


Are you a licensed security company?

Yes, we are licensed by the Bureau of Security and Investigative Services PPO #16386.


Are employment opportunities available?

Vino Vice, Inc is always happy to receive applications from motivated individuals. You must obtain your guard card before you may begin work as a guard. Please email us for more information. We are currently hiring for two types of positions: Security Guards and Traffic Control Personnel. Email your resume directly to:



PrintPrint | Sitemap
© VinoVice Inc.